Thursday, January 22, 2015

Still Alive!

Hey everyone! I know this blog has been pretty inactive lately. Christmas was so busy, New Years as well, and I feel like someone around here is always sick with something, lol! I also got a new Silhouette machine that I'm hoping will help with replacing all of the applique items with heat transfer vinyl instead. That would mean less time for me to spend sewing, and hopefully lower prices for all of you! But I've been having some terrible trouble with the thing, so we'll see if it even works out. (Boo!)
I've had a couple of commission orders too! One for Pikachu and one for good ol' Applejack! I always love seeing people enjoy the work I've done. And I can't wait to get Applejack done and for all of you to see next month's Pinny of the Month!
So that's where I've been- busy busy busy! And it's great really (minus the sick part). But I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and the store is going great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment