Thursday, February 19, 2015

Peachy Princess Peach

So there's this awesome sewing competition that a friend of mine invited me to join a while back (and by a while back, I mean a year+ ago haha!). It's called Crafting Con and is a sewing competition "for making kids' clothes inspired by your favorite nerdy things." Each month there is a different theme and four different competitors. 

Well, this is totally the thing for me, right? Unfortunately, I've been so busy getting all of Little Miss Pinny put together that I missed sign ups for this season. Awwww. :( BUT, they do have a "sew along" for each month where you can make your own projects that are within the theme for that month. They just won't be part of the competition. Sweet! But, like I said, I've been pretty busy with getting my shop started, so I haven't been able to even do the sew alongs...until now!

This month's theme is Super Mario Bros., and I've really been meaning to make a Princess Peach inspired pinafore to go along with the Mario and Luigi ones, so this was the perfect opportunity to jump on it!

Introducing the Peachy Princess Peach pinafore! (Wow, that's about as big of an alliteration mouthful as Partying Pinkie Pie pinafore!)



(Shout out to my little princess! Isn't she adorable?! ^_^)



The pinafore is decorated with heat transfer vinyl and has two blue buttons to represent Peach's blue earrings. I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out, although I wasn't sure how that bright pink looked at first. But I've decided I like it, and it's definitely a fun color!


This pinafore is now available in the shop! Click here to check out the listing!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my- my girls are going to flip when they see this pinny!! Ever since we got a Wii U for Christmas, they have played Mario 3D World and LOVE the Mario characters!! Soooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete