Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Modest Minnie Mouse

It's a new month, and time for a new pinny! 
I'm so excited to announce April's Pinny of the Month, Modest Minnie Mouse!


This pinafore is so simple, yet so fun and adorable! There's no mistaking that's Minnie Mouse either! ;) 



I just got these new mannequins too! I've named them Rosie and Clara (bet you can't guess what fandom those names came from, haha!) I'm a little sad that K won't be my beautiful little model anymore, but she is growing out of the 3T size, and to be honest, she sometimes isn't too fond of our photo shoots either. So a mannequin that I can take pictures of that doesn't mind just "standing around" all day just fits our needs better. 



Here's the 3T mannequin. It's fun how the pinafore can be worn two different ways, and still look like the same character!



This pinafore is now available in the shop! Check it out here!



No comments:

Post a Comment