Monday, March 16, 2015

Timey-Wimey TARDIS

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my GOODNESS!!!
I have just been BURSTING with excitement about finally being able to introduce this pinafore! I must say, I think it is my favorite so far! 

Introducing the Timey-Wimey TARDIS Pinafore!



Seriously, I fan-girl squealed when I saw this whole thing put together!


And then even more when I saw the entire ensemble on K! 
Bow ties are so cool, are they not? ;) 


So, here's the other part that I love. It can be made with an optional vinyl text of "BAD WOLF" on the back! I cannot tell you how awesome I think that is! ^_^




Who doesn't love a bit of graffiti? ;)




Guess what else I like? The windows are pockets! POCKETS! You know what that means?! It means this pinafore is BIGGER ON THE INSIDE! lol! 



Sorry for so many pictures, but there were just so many good ones! And I had to include the ones with the sonic screwdriver, of course. ;)


You can head on over to the shop to check out the listing here!


Allonsy!

2 comments:

  1. This is so DARLING! And the pic of K at the end with that adorable grin totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post!!!!!!!! K, the Pinny, "bigger on the inside," BAD WOLF...and K with the sonic screwdriver!!!! Love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete